Monday, April 16, 2012

Cheerleading Drama

Hello gingers! I'm totally a cheerleader right?

Yeah, of course I am. Go team! I only play for team Ginger though!

Well at the school where I attend, there were cheerleader tryouts for high school. Some of the super you know, gymnastics, cheer girls tried out and they did really good! For example one of my best friends Sydney! She got Junior Varsity and I'm really proud of her!

I was thinking of trying out, just to give some people a laugh, but then I heard you have to like run miles and stuff. It would have been funny, buttotally not worth it as well.

But, because I've been discussing such matter with y friends because of recent events, I've been learning how much drama there actually is. My friend Sydney is talking about like losing friends over it. It's some pretty wild stuff.

Sometimes drama tv, can be reality. Like Make It Or Break It. That's more about gymnastics though isn't it? I'm not educated on the ways of the athletics. I am a mere Ginger from the Internet. Greetings.

Ready, backflips! Oh you missed it.

But you can see me again tomorrow!

Keep On Cheering,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment