Monday, April 23, 2012

Shiny Things

Hello gingers! Did you know that once Monday is over you have 6 days to recover until the next Monday?

My amazing orchestra teacher and I were kind of talkin about Monday's in general the other day. She made a very valid point though. If there are no beginnings then there is no room for improvement. If you don't have really crappy Monday's than the rest of the week will seem crappy by comparison.

But you cannot escape Monday. It is like trying to avoid something in a something. I'm not very good at common phrases that normal people use in the real world. It's not really my strongpoint. Im from the Internet. I don't know any better.

And it's just another night where I'm up until ungodly hours in the night. I've tried to kick the habit multiple times but I just don't get any kind of productive but until night. That's why when I'm older it's going to be me working all night and sleeping some of the day.

You know what the best thing Eggo has ever creates is? French Toast Waffles. Those things are like magic you put in a toaster. There freaking amazing.

The title of this post has nothing to do with the post. I've just been thinking about my moms camera a lot. That's all. It's very shiny.

Hey. Your a firework.

That's it. If there even was an it. See you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Shining,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment