Saturday, April 28, 2012

Skype.

Hello gingers! I've seriously have been talking to my imaginary lesbian girlfriend and a Canadian for the past 2 hours. What a life I have.

It's pretty cool actually. We've been talking about Over 9,000, obese cats, and getting chargers secretly so moms don't wake up.

It's a thing you know. My friend Sydney is very concerned about making sure you guys don't think I'm lesbian. I'm all cool with the gays and all but I'm not lesbian. Just to let you know.

Now we are talking about how the Canadian is outside of Sydney's house. That's what we talk about at midnight. We are such creepers.

Short blog because I'm trying to multitask. That never works. So I'm posting short. Because I prioritize my friends like that.

But I love you guys. A lot. And 1,000 doesn't matter. All that matters is you and me.

See you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Creeping,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment