Wednesday, April 4, 2012

On The Road Again

Hello gingers! I'd like you all to take a moment and thank the lord for Hampton Hotels and their awesome free wifi that made this blog possible.

It's very late at night and this was my last chance at a blog and I did it! I'm always living on the edge with these blogs.

Anyways I made it to Santa Fe alive and well so that's a good start of my trip. I got the other half of the drive tomorrow, but I think I might be able to get a hold of a computer tomorrow. How amazingly helpful would that be.

I'm alive, but still on the move. You gingers are gonna have to keep up with me.

I've got a little bit of a story to tell tomorrow but right now, I need to get some sleep. But I will see you tomorrow!

Keep On Sleeping,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment