Friday, April 20, 2012

Bluebirds

Hello gingers! You know how I said my favorite things change all the time? Yeah.

My favorite song yesterday was Bluebird by Cristina Perri. And the bluebirds were out yesterday so it was a very special occasion. I still really like that song and I think it has a really good message and it's better than Jar of Hearts but I gotta tell you guys. I have a new favorite song. You may or may not have heard of it but it's called Banjo by Rascal Flatts.

I was telling my friend today that I kind of have an identity crisis. Like when I listen to country music I'm like "Yeah, I want to be that country girl!" but then any other time I'm like "I want to be that nerdy girl!" so that's a thing.

I really do love country music. I think it's just all part of my slowly becoming a redneck. It's happening and I know it is. I won't try to hide it.

It's funny to think that I used to despise it.

I looked at some cameras today. I really just want to get a flip after what I saw today. The only thing is that I want pictures too for when I go to Hawaii. That's what makes me think I should get the camera that Charles Trippy uses. But I have to make sure that it would be compatible with iMovie. That's the only thing really.

But I'm still searching. The search will continue until I find the perfect camera.

Anyways, that will be all. See you later, as in tomorrow.

Keep On Going Until You Hear A Banjo,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment