Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Finally Done

Hello gingers! The vlog from Washington DC and New York is finally here!!! Let's celebrate!

Here it is!

This trip was so fun and watching the video just made me realize how fun it actually was! And can we just rejoice in the fact tat it's DONE?!

D-O-N-E! DONE!

I actually had a copyright scare for a second because I used a Jason Mraz song in it for the picture montage! But everything is cool! Thank you Jason Mraz!

To find out what song it was you have to go watch the video! ;)

I cannot even express to you how happy it makes me that it's done. I guess you can see it by yourself though.

I think I'm going to post a video without the sappy stuff at the beginning and just the picture montage and the vlogs for people with slower internet than I. That one might be just for facebook though. I care about my friends.

You wanna know how good of a friend I am? I basically sprinted 2 laps for my friend today. And I hate running. Your welcome Sydney.

Sydney. Sydney. Sydney.

I bet she's still looking for her name.

Things have been pretty chill over here at Ginger Rebellion HQ. Besides getting that video uploaded. Jeezus that was a stretch. BUT IT'S DONE!

And I think I'm done. Go check out the video and I'll see you tomorrow!

Keep On Uploading,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment