Friday, April 6, 2012

My Caring Brother

Hello gingers! This blog is brought to you by the aunt Laurie's wifi, my brothers iPod, and Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj provided the soundtrack for the entire thing. So make sure you thank all of them.

I'm going to keep this short because my brother is going to get mad if I take his iPod for to long. Little known fact: he's probably reading this over my shoulder.

He's awesome though. Vacations like this give me a little bit of a reality check about how much importance my family gives in my life. I will love them forever because they will love me forever.

I love my family! I am legally obligated to say that!

I asked a boy out today. I asked a boy out. I asked a boy out today, and he said no. Askbar.

Just though I'd let you know. Because your the only one I will love. Each and every one of you. I will love you guys forever.

Love, love, love. I'm such a teenager.

Anyways I'm going to go. I really do love you guys and I'll see you tomorrow!

Keep On Caring,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment