Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Not Normal

Hello gingers! I think we need to determine the relationship today.

When I was writing the blog yesterday I realized that I've kind of lost the premise of these blogs a little bit. Maybe a lotta bit. I barely write them on a computer anymore, I'm not makin videos, and I'm just losing what I set out to do.

The purpose of these blogs were to document this point in my life and document the best years of my life. I was trying to fully embrace the fact that 2012 was going to be a really awesome year and sharing that with the world is important.

I've lost that along the way talking about all my petty problems that don't mean anything anyway.

Well today marks a change. Today is going to be the day were I'm goingto decide to be the happy, awesome Ginger I was at the beginning of the year with all these ideas and all these aspirations. I'm going to make it. I'm goingto get back to regular blogs, I'm going to get back to vlogging and making videos. That's what I came to YouTube to do.

For the longest time I used to just talk about what I was going to do. And the. I started doing it. And now I'm here. It's about time to start doing things again. It's about time.

It's to get back to normal. It's time to start something new. It's time for a new project to snap me back to reality.

It's time for a movie.

See you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Doing,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. Don't be perverts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment