Sunday, April 1, 2012

For My 100th Blog I'm Quitting The Internet!

Hello gingers! That's right. I thought that 100 would be a good place to stop. I'm leaving you guys forever!

April Fools!!! I bet I got you good. Yeah, the ginger on the Internet said she was goin to stop making crap. You got me!

Just kidding but it is the day of many kids! Not like that you perverts.

So many jokes and it's only the beginning of the blog! Today was a pretty good day. I got some pretty good jokes in, I watched Wrestlemania because I secretly love the WWE, and I told the guy I like, that I like him.

And why not creep him out and put that information on the Internet! You gotta have a guy that will accept your weird internetness. They have to accept the fact that most of their personal information will be divulged on the internet. That's what it's for!

Guys are weird though. If you're a guy out there, stop being weird. You stress girls out.

I wonder if he's seeing this. That will make everything so much better won't it? I'm just an amazingly awkward Ginger, I am.

But I also have school tomorrow. I am not excited at all but we only have one quarter left! 8 more weeks! I think I can do that. Of course in the midst of that it will feel something like 3 months but whatever. I can handle it.

I have to start tanning my Ginger skin though! I want to look as less as a tourist as possible when I go to Hawaii. This is coming from a pale Ginger. It's a huge mission but I will complete it.

Sprint to the finish!

See you guys tomorrow with a more organized blog.

Keep On Sprinting,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment