Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday Funday

Hello gingers! Today was one of those days where it was like, I'm not sleeping until this is done.

It doesn't matter how tired I'm going to be tomorrow because I'm not going to be sorry about all the work I would have to do tomorrow. It's all just a conspiracy.

I think that's a default for some people. It's all jus a conspiracy...

Today I rode my bicycle a lot and it felt really good. Just to get out in the beautiful Sunday breeze. In my pajamas. That's right. This morning I jus threw my shoes on and I rode my bike. My pajamas and everything.

I spent a lot of time with my brother as well. That was cool. I really want to spend a lot of time with him because even if he doesnt want to admit it, I'm a role model for him.

"The things that matter last the longest, and family is forever."

And my mom got a new camera today and I learned that I most possibly have 700 dollars just waiting to be spent.

With that I spent a lot of time as well just thinking about my future really. I was also thinking about my past. I don't want to bore you with too much but I just really want to do what I think I was always meant to do, which is broadcasting. Whether it radio, TV, or mos likely YouTube I will be somewhere. I don't want a day job. That's never been something I've wanted for myself.

And to be honest I was also seeing myself moving away from blogging. Even this form of communication is becoming outdated. Don't worry, I'm not stopping the blog anytime soon but it's becoming a hinderance more than an experience.

Next year, I think there will be a daily vlog. We will see.

But I've just been thinking and you know bad things happen when I think.

But I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Experiencing,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment