Thursday, April 26, 2012

Minecraft, Rollercoasters, and Time Traveling

Hello gingers! I think it's gonna be another sleepless night in Ginger land where I'm at.

I finally purchased minecraft yesterday and I finally got to play it today. My spidey senses are telling me that I'm already getting addicted. My back is also telling me that.

It's really fun but I just end up dying or being stupid or just messing with the chickens and stuff. I'm not actually good at I so I just don't really try. My friend Sydney started playin it and she's a hipster so I thought I really needed to play it. So I am. And I'm paying the price.

We are also building rollercoasters in science. They are really stressful and a lot of work. It's not very fun. She said it would be fun.

It's involved sparkly pipe cleaners and that was enough for me though.

I was recently thinking about what I would tell myself if I could go back in time when I was at the end of 6th grade. I think 6th grade would be a good time because I was going into middle school and I would have warned myself about a lot of things. Like a lot.

I'd think I would tell myself who my real friends were at the end of 8th grade. In 7th grade I had no idea that I would be really, really close friends with Bree or Sydney. That would have shocked me. And I would warn myself of fights and mistakes. I would probably tell myself about the Washington Trip and orchestra. I would tell myself a lot if I could.

But if we could just erase the past we wouldn't have a present. And I wouldn't have the beautiful life I have today.

But I'll see you tomorrow.

Keep On Time Traveling,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment