Friday, April 27, 2012

So Call Me Maybe

Hello gingers! Today was just a really cool day and I don't even know why!

I was walking out of school today to the bus and it was just one of those moments where I felt like "My life is just absolutely fantastic." I felt good and I felt like everything was finally back to some kind of "normal" it was amazing.

And I skyped my friends a lot. And I played a lot of minecraft. And talking to my friends was awesome. I love doing things on Friday nights without actually doing things. It's very entertaining.

Overall it was the first good day in a log time. I don't know what was holding me back. But I guess I just feel better now. Finally back to normal.

And I hope you guys will have a normal and safe awesome weekend.

But I'll see you tomorrow.

Keep On Having Normality,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment