Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3 More Wednesdays

Hello gingers! Only 3 more Wednesdays until the end of the year!

By the way, happy hump day! Hope it was fantastic and I hope you will have a great day tomorrow!

I forgot to mention but a few days ago we hit 1,000 views on the blog! I don't know about you but I think that's prett cool! It only means that we have more traction! Just more numbers to throw at my parents when they have a worried look on their face when I tell them I want to go into communication.

But it's also a reason to thank you guys. I really do love you guys for supporting me and just being the awesome Ginger community that you are! You rock on every level and you have only enriched my life to where I'm proud to be doing what I'm doing!

And this also means that I can only do more. Bigger and better. For the greater good.

And having only 3 more Wednesday's means that there is only three more weeks really until I can start makin sweet vids like really sweet!

I'm looking out for you guys and your looking out for me.

Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow.

Keep On Thanking,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment