Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day And GMM

Hello gingers! I've got some news for you today, and to just have a good kind of day!

I know I said I was going to talk about the holocaust thing, and I might do that eventually but today I'm just not feeling it.

Happy Leap Day! I was actually thinking about that because I'm blogging everyday this year. It's actually 366 days! You guys are lucky you get another day of my presence!

What did you do with your extra day that almost coming to a close? I hoped you spent your leap day well because it only comes every 4 years!

A lot of things are really happening this year! I mean, we got a leap year, presidential elections, the olympics. Just another reason why 2012 is going to be absoltely ground breaking.

I'm excited that I get another day with you guys! Well I mean it's not like I'm not going to blog after this year but still. This was my mission from the beggining and now I realize that I have an extra day! It's so special guys!

And 500 freaking hits. You guys are awesome and amazing and I don't even have the erode to describe how absolutely incredible you guys are. You guys who have somehow incorporated reading my silly blogs every day into your routine. I know some of you out there are like extremely loyal. That's crazy. Just more members for the Ginger Rebellion. Yu guys will be in the command room with me.

Speaking of loyal fans and routines, I'd like to share with you something that is part of my routine.

When I get home from school, the first YouTube video I watch is called Good Mythical Morning with Rhett and Link. It's a morning talk show with 2 hilarious dudes just having a great time. Tomorrow just happens to be, bring a friend to G Double M.

The premise is that you tell one of your friends to check it out and then you can talk about it and so on. Well I thought, why not share it with the Internet? So I am!

Come join me at Good Mythical Morning at YouTube.com/rhettandlink2. They upload the show at 5 am eastern standard time. Come join me!

If not, I'll still see you tomorrow!

Stay Mythical,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. If you do come, write "Rachael The Ginger from The Ginger Rebellion sent me here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment