Thursday, February 16, 2012

One Of Those Angsty Days

Hello gingers! This ginger is a bit depressed so bear with me!

I've always thought that I was a bit different from the crowd. I always thought I could escape the teenage stereotypes. Today, I found out that those stereotypes are inevitable, because it's the truth.

Teenage angst.

It's an epidemic.

If you haven't seen this video, your missing out.

Pretty freaking amazing.

Learning about yourself and others is important. I'm learning about who my real friends are. That's a tough thing when you tend to migrate, and your pretty terrible at picking favorites.

I hate it when people on the internet hide stuff from the viewer because they don't want to reveal too much. But right now, this is MY blog and I will do whatever I want.

You know who you are out there. Your probably not reading this because your so mad at me. Well, I think I got it worse than you. Please acknowledge that your wrong. Do the world a favor and admit what you are.

I want chocolate.

I'm going to give the rest of you a very basic interpretation of what happened.

She told the guy I liked, I liked him and one of the loudest guys in class announced it very loudly.

I know, I know. In a world full of poverty and hunger, this is making me depressed. #FirstWorldProblems

Remember that this is a very basic interpretation. There's more. That might possibly come later. Don't get your hopes up.

I'm such a downer right now. Let's get happy!








Hope that made you happier!

That's it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. :)

Keep On Dancing,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment