Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Talk Nerdy To Me

Hello gingers! Talk nerdy to me!

Now, I know I'm a nerd. I know I blog everyday, and I sing weird songs, and I basically aspirer to watch and make youtube videos for a living. It's just common sense that I am in fact, a nerdy nerd nerd.

The nerdiest of them all as I may say myself.

And, I also know the internet fairly well, and most of you are retaliating in your head right now, arguing that you are fairly nerdy yourself. In fact, you might even be nerdier this ginger chick on the internet!

But then, you slowly start to realize that your arguing over who's nerdier, you or a ginger on the internet. You decide that this makes you nerdy by default so you win.

It's all about winning with you nerds. That's all you ever care about.

As you start to contemplate the situation as a whole, as you are now champion of nerds, you realize slowly that you are NOT a nerd. You are perfectly cool. You have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and a social life, and your a stud in social gathering situations. Maybe you should leave this internet trolling stuff to this girl.

But no. Winning is more important. You must claim to all the lands that you are nerdy. But the popular kind of nerdy. You have a personality which is extremely awkward, yet you are practically irresistible. People want to be around you. A cute kind of nerdy. The one where you joke about not having a life, yet you spend your weekends with your friends. Not writing blogs, or anything like that. But, you somehow are still socially awkward, and make bad jokes and puns that are hard not to laugh at. You make people laugh and feel comfortable around you. You are the pure definition of the popular nerd.

So, you have beaten this so called "internetainer" or that's what she calls herself. You have beaten the odds. You are nerdy yet you have awesome friends and the most average social life there is.

Baby, I know.

I seem to know a lot about you. This is mainly because you and your friends are the ones that read my blogs. That hint of nerdy makes you crave this blog. You need a release from all the pressure of living your teenage life. I get it. :)

But, you still need to finish this chick. I need to prove my nerdy-ness by trolling the comments with it. Go ahead. I dare you. Do your nerdiest. Talk nerdy to me.

Stay Nerdy,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment