Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Should Know Better Blog. For Real.

Hello gingers! Sorry about the weird post but I have 7 minutes til midnight so I'm freaking ou right now!

As you guessed this is going to be very short and I'm really sorry the blogs have been lacking lately. Tomorrow is going to be so mch better.

And I'm missing videos. What is wrong with me?

Well, I'd really like to than my friend Arianna for supplying me with Internet to make this possible. I would have been really disappointed if I couldn't put up a blog.

So please thank her because she made this possible!

All I really have to say is that I shoulda known. This is my second month into this an I still can't get a handle over it. I guess you could say I've been a little off lately.

3 minutes. I can't believe I made this. I'm very lucky.

See you tommorrow with a better blog I promise!

Stay On Time,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment