Friday, February 3, 2012

Snow Day

Hello gingers! Today is a snow day in Colorado!

I don't really know where you live. All I know is that people from Russia, Germany, Australia, and the United States read my blogs. (If I missed where you live, please leave it in the comments below!)

Well, I'm the Denver metro area we have a snow day today! Most people where expecting it! Where I live we are expecting 22 inches of snow! That is the most snow I've seen in one place before!

I'm originally from Arizona so snow was new when we moved here. And, I absolutely hate it. I like snow days, but I hate the snow. It's just wet, and yucky, and cold. I don't even sled like my other friends do. The snow sucks.

And, right away on Monday morning I'm going to have to trudge through the snow in my jeans and get all wet. Not fun.

I didn't even accomplish much today. I slept til 1 and did pretty much nothing else. I did upload the video. That was something I guess.

The snow makes me cranky and irritable. So, I am sorry.

But, I'm gonna make myself feel better and listen to podcasts! I freaking love podcasts! Almost as much as I love penguins!

But wait

Penguins

live

in

Antarctica

And the snow is there!!!!

Keep On Snowing,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment