Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Life, Friendships, And Another Deep Blog

Hello gingers! Today is going to be another deep blog but there have been a lot of deep things on my mind.

I have fantastic friends. They are the legitimately most amazing people on this planet. (Besides you guys of course) But they are just awesome.

I realized today that the feeling of friendship is one of the best feelings in the entire world. To know that there is someone you can talk to, someone that is there, without fail and without judgement. It's powerful and moving. I am getting high off of friendship.

High on life. My crazy, beautiful life.

I also realized today that you do rub off on your friends. Your behavior and what you do, will effect them. You say like "Oh, it's just a friend." but you are actually changing who they are, at least a little bit.

I'm always preaching about how we only have so many seconds in a day, and your only on this Earth so long so you better start trying to leave your mark today. It's just a thing I truly believe and will follow for the rest of my life.

Living life to the fullest is very important to me.

Anyway, my friend wrote a blog and she used a lot of the stuff I have always been preaching about in it. I realized that it's one of the best feelings in the world to rub off on someone in a positive way. It makes you feel like you have really done something good for the world. You have changed someone's life so they are a better person.

I've always kind of wanted to be that person. Be the person who preaches to others about life. The importance. The gift that it is. I've always wanted to be the person who is doing good for the world silently, and not needing any kind of reward for it.

That is what people should always be striving to do in life. But in this crazy world we sometimes forget that.

So, it's challenge time. Take this challenge or not but know that if you do, I guarantee you will feel enriched as a human being.

I challenge you to either:
1) Talk to someone new
2) Do good somehow and don't tell anybody about it
3) Write an anonymous note to an anonymous person and hide it somewhere (make it special like "your beautiful" or "you shine the way other people don't see it")

Take it or leave it!

I'd love to hear about your good to the world! Tell me!

See you guys tomorrow!

Keep On Helping,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. Jacob your blog will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment