Thursday, February 9, 2012

Orchestra Concert's And Literally Nothing Else

Hello gingers! I love being in orchestra. It brings so much joy to my life.

I just wanted to say that our orchestra did amazing! I'd like to thank everybody in it! Thank you so much Mrs. Falkner for still trying to keep us through, even though there weren't the best things happening. Thank you Holly for conducting Moonlight Tango. Thank you Rebecca Meining for helping us with piano accompaniment. Then I'd like to thank all these people:

Ashley B.
Daniel G.
Whitney H.
Elexa S.
Madison S.
Liam W.
Sarie D.
Abigail D.
Lance G.
Luis G.
Alison L.
Madison M.
Diane S.
Megan T.
Hailey B.
Holly S.
Karl B.
Audrea H.*
Christopher W.
Jacob W.
Jonathan H.
Mika S.

*Audrea was especially helpful with emotional support!

And the administrators and staff that helped but on the show!

Thank you guys so much for being absolutely awesome! We are going to rock the last one even harder! You guys make me proud to lead you!

I love everyone mentioned above and we couldn't do anything we are doing without them, especially in the situations we were put in this quarter. We pulled it together and I love you guys!

But I love you guys reading this as well! So I guess I'll come back tomorrow!

Keep On Rockin',
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment