Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cupcakes And Singing

Hello gingers! Looking back on the title just now I feel like this is going to be a very girly post.

My mom's birthday is tomorrow and we got fancy cupcakes for her birthday. They were absolutely delicious and you are currently representing the face that is only evident when one is jealous about another's consumption of cupcakes.

Also, my friend Bree is in Boston right now. If you see this I miss you already!

Now, for the second portion of this weird blog. I love to sing. It's just a thing that gives me joy in life. Now, I'm not even saying that I'm particularly GOOD at it. I just love to sing.

If you know me, you also know that I'm a very outgoing person. I don't just sing in the shower. I sing everywhere especially school. One of the biggest pet-peeves is when teacher's tell me to stop singing. They just continue to suck the life out of my spirit. I always felt like school was a place where I could be outgoing. But when teachers tell me to STOP singing, it ruins my hope. But, I keep on singing. I lurve it.

My friend Bree loves it when I sing as well. You make me feel awesome Bree. I miss you!

I need a song generator. I need a computer to tell me what song to sing when I can't think of any. I think it's called a shuffle button...

I wanna talk about more stuff. Let's try this.

I'm going to have a podcast party tonight! I totally forgot about that! Someday I'm going to be a hipster and be like, "I was listening to podcasts before it was cool."

Just in case you were wondering, I listen to "When The Kids Go To Sleep (WTKGTS)" by Shaycarl and Collete/Katilette Butler. All I have to say about that is, long story. Someday I'll explain it, just not today.

I will give you a brief explanation though:
Shaycarl is a popular internet celebrity who is known for filming every single day of his life with his family and putting it on YouTube. He is 30 years old and he has a wife and 4 kids: Sontard, Princesstard, Babytard, and Rocktard. (Not their real names! Just internet names yet their real names are not known) Shay and his wife Colette (internet name: Katilette) started a podcast to talk about life, family, kids, marriage, etc.

I know that was a lot of information to absorb but bare with me.

I also listen to "This American Life" which I have talked about in a previous blog.

So, you're wondering what a podcast party is? I'll explain.

A podcast party is where I listen to podcasts and think about life, and other mysteries of the world into very, very, late hours into the night. It is the best thing ever.

I have 5 WTKGTS' to catch up on and 1 "This American Life."

So. Freaking. Excited. And. Rad. And. Totally. In. A. Nerdy. Kind. Of. Way.

That's it guys! Tomorrow is my mom's birthday but I'll be blogging!

Keep On Singing,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment