Monday, February 13, 2012

My Typical Day...

Hello gingers! Today I'm going to talk about how my day works!

Typically I wake up around 6:30 and get ready and such for school. I get my coffee and I head out the door at 7. I get at the bus-stop and wait. I usually get tot school around 7:25 which gives me like 15 minutes to hang out in the morning. The rest of the school day goes like this:

Home Ec
P.E.
Orchestra
Math
Lunch
E.L.T. (Study hall)
Social Studies
Science
Language Arts

Then I leave language arts early to go get my instrument. I get it and walk to my bus. I walk home from the bus-stop and get at home near 3:30. This is where the fun stuff begins. If it's a video day I film right away and get that out of the way. Then I watch videos until a parent comes home. I go upstairs and hang out. Then, I edit, upload and annotate the video. This probably takes me a total of an hour and a half. It's about 7:30 now so I write the blog. Or, watch tv. It depends what night it is. Then, I do homework, take a shower and do that kind of stuff. Then if all my homework is done I watch videos until like 11. But if I don't have homework done then I stay up even later to do it. Then, I sleep.

And the cycle repeats again. This does vary a lot though because different night are in fact different. It's weird.

Hi Sydney.

And now I will briefly explain how an orchestra works. Just for kicks.

We have 5 different sections in our orchestra:

1st Violin
2nd Violin
Viola
Cello
And String Bass

I am in the first chair of the 1st violin section which is the best of the best.

Everybody has a different part and we are amazing.

But, there's one thing.

Challenges.

This is where you can challenge the person in front of you to get their chair. Your moving up if you win. It's a music challenge and it's pretty scary. The person behind me is good, and I'm nervous.

I don't know.

I just wanted to explain.

That's it for this weird, off-beat, day! Love you guys! See ya tomorrow!

Stay Beautiful My Gingers,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment