Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Paper Pillows

Hello gingers! Today has been super busy but I'm glad to be talking to you guys!

You guys do really brighten my day up. It's the only time I can just sit and write whatever I want knowing that you guys will be reading it!

Today I went to go see a speaker who was a survivor of the holacaust. I will definitely be talking about that tomorrow. It was very powerful.

My computer has also been acting weird lately. I don't know what it is. I can be on skype and I can type and send messages and stuff but I can't see the conversation! What's wrong with my computer!

I'm pretty sure it's just Steve Jobs conspiring against us with god. I'm almost absolutely positive.

So, for the book fair at my brothers school my brother bought a prank book. So I come into my room to get some of the many a-work I had and I notice my pillow looks weird and it was in a different position than it usually is.

I'm very particular about things like that. I have 5 pillows on my bed that are arranged in a very specific and organized way. One may call it OCD.

Back to the story. I basically ignored it utility later I just touched it. It's all crumply and I realize it's full of paper. My brothers prank book. Well, I decided to one-up him in this game he was playing. I retrieved his temperpedic pillow out of his room, and very secretly I put a bunch of books in his pillow. I brought it back to his bed. Arranged all the books so they looked normal and I snuck away. I also put the pillow that I took out of his, into my pillow case. It was time to show my little brother who's boss in this house.

He discovered the books shortly after we went to bed. Fun times with me and my brother.

Have fun times with your sibling or just your family if you don't have any!

I love you guys, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Stay Soft,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment