Monday, February 20, 2012

No Freaking School!

Hello gingers! I don't have school and I still manage to have a late blog!

I've been way too busy with rage comics to blog. Pfft, blogging. It's so out of style.

That was a joke. I would never think that. It's ridiculous.

You know what's not a joke? Fried pie. Yeah, it exists. And I eat it. Be freaking jealous.

I found another meme I like! It's pretty funny and amazing though.

It's called "Annoying Facebook Girl" Look it up because I'm way too lazy to get pictures on here!

I'm feeling really lazy today even though Lazy Sunday was yesterday. I haven't done my math homework yet either. Rage comics keep me from doing anything. There the best things in the world though. No freaking joke.

Lots of jokes today. I was basically in a pun war with my friend about things involving oceans and chickens. I know she's my best friend because from that, we have an inside joke. It's one of those where the joke sounds really cheesy, but it's absolutely hilarious to us. It's just one of those things you know?

No you don't. Because your forever alone.

Just kidding, if you don't have any real friends you can have me though! I love you all! We can be internet buddies! *cyber hug*

Drugs, not hugs.

But seriously, don't do drugs.

Is it bad that when I say certain things, I totally picture a picture of the character from rage comics that suits it perfectly? I think it's bad. I'm going on strike from rage comics.

Just kidding. Haha, like that would ever happen.

Hey. I have a question. If I did some kind of podcast or like live broadcasting would you guys listen to it? Please leave your input in the comments. I'm scouting out sites and programs right now that might work.

Right now I'm thinking of:

This site called Mixlr (which looks pretty good if all else fails)
BlogTV (if I wanted to do live video broadcasting)
And just plain old iTunes podcasts (if I can figure it out)

Please tell me what you think. Seriously. Or I will cut you.

It will just be me (or maybe a guest) talking. Do you guys even want that?

For just a follow up of yesterday, I am moving on. It's for the best. The last of it is (hopefully) going to be dealt with tomorrow and then I'm done with the whole situation. I need closure and I think I'm getting it tomorrow. I will hope for the best.

So yeah. I didn't have school today. I love our president's!!!! They get us day's off from school so we can blog and make videos! Yay!

I basically just danced around in my pajamas and watched videos. That's all I strive for in this world.

Oh, and I watched Easy A last night. That always helps me clear my mind, and help me make decisions. It sounds stupid but it's true. You have a favorite movie that you watch when your depressed, right? Okay, so don't judge me. :)

That's it for today! Hopefully tomorrow I will have more to share! I gotta get to my rage comics!

Keep On Raging,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment