Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Late Blog

Hello gingers! I have a lot of topics to cover so let's get started!

I know, the blog is late. I've been a bit busy today so I decided to put of blogging until late. It's still before midnight so it still counts.

Today is my brother's birthday party so yeah. That's a thing. Having 5 children 10 and under is a lot of work. Especially when pizza, soda, cake, and ice cream is in their system's. The headache is bound to happen.

I'm actually kind of semi in charge of them and it's hard to keep them quiet when the parent's are asleep.

I also saw Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace today as well. Pretty cool. I don't think the hype was that necessary. I mean it was kind of cool to see it on the big screen but the 3D didn't really add anything. I mean the actual movie was fantastic but you don't need me to tell you that.

In the beginning, when I was just a youtube fangirl, not a YouTuber, iJustine put up one particular video that I clearly remember. I think it was an Ask iJ but I really couldn't tell you for sure. She talked about the main problem with new youtubers (mainly vloggers) is that they feel the need to film EVERYTHING. At the time, I totally disagreed with her. I thought she was crazy because I mean, how hard could it be? Now I get it.

I DO feel the need to talk/film everything on both my blogs and my videos. On my videos I have all these ideas, but by the time I get around to actually filming I can't think of anything. It's a problem. I need to learn to not just disregard my ideas if I can't think of much to go with them. I need to pursue them and just work a little harder to make them funny. I don't know, I just started thinking about that today. It doesn't mean much I just thought I'd talk to you about it.

I'm going to relax and listen to some podcasts. It may help this chaotic day.

Keep Calm And Blog,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment