Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jacob And Landsharks

Hello gingers! I have a request today so stuff is going to be exciting!!

This blog is for Jacob Wolf. (Spelling error intended) He is a really awesome blonde who is super cool! He is one of the best actors ever. Like seriously. He got a lead role when he was in 7th grade. Pretty intense right? He's really tall as well. He's going to Washington and he's definitely not...quiet...so I'm guessing you will see a lot of him in the stuff I will film over there! Watch out. The Wolf is coming.

He definitely should've told me what else to say. What do you want me to say Jacob?

He plays the cello in our orchestra. He is the only 8th grade cello in the section. Pretty cool, right?

He is currently working on some YouTube videos! Maybe he'll have a YouTube channel soon! If he does you can bet your biscuits that I will talk about his videos. So rad.

I hoped you liked your segment Jacob! See you at school!

But now for some more pressing matters. Landsharks.

Jenna Marbles is freaking amazing, and here is just some more proof.

She is just the best person in the universe.

We are now obsessed with landsharks and all their glory. We landshark run. We landshark jump. We landshark away from awkward conversations. We are landsharks.

It's just so glorious and amazing. I don't know what I would do without landsharks. They give me hope in this world.

Some quotes from today:

DOUBLE BACKPACK LANDSHARK!

LANDSHARK INTO LANGUAGE ARTS!

I'M GOING TO LANDSHARK DO THIS TEST

LANDSHARK

LANDSHARK OVER THE WATER! But not for too long, or then you'll be a water shark.

Our lives our average.

We (I) started a public landshark party on facebook. If you feel the need, you know you do, you can look it up (Landshark Party) and join us! Let's all be glorious this friday! Landshark party FTW!

Landsharks are amazing. Don't just landshark. Landshark with passion.

Keep On Landsharking,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment