Sunday, September 30, 2012

Very Productive Sunday

Hello gingers! I'm done talking talk about the holy blog, and it's going to happen when it happens.

But today was actually a very productive day. It gives me hope for myself and how I can stop the cycle of procrastination.

I have this mindset of multitasking but it always just turns into this "doing this fun thing" and doing work. It's not really multitasking, it's just my life.

But I feel like this is my week to power out my best of my best, especially with finals/midterms coming up next week. I'm going to make a clear schedule for myself.

I always have this idea that video minutes are fasting than regular minutes, so if I save my videos for the end of the day, I'll get proper sleep.

But I'm just going to have to see what works.

Keep On Not Procrastinating,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment