Thursday, September 13, 2012

Every Day A Friday

Hello gingers! I mentioned a couple blogs ago about me trying out the philosophy that every day is a Friday if you make it a Friday.

Basically, it means that if you have the right frame of mind, and you are choosing to be happy and engaged, every single day of your life can be a Friday. I've been trying it out, and it really has worked for me.

I wake up, and I decide what kind of day it's going to be. I think about what I have to look forward to that day, and what I can accomplish.

I wanted to change my attitude especially because of my math class. I don't really like math and when I'm not engaged, which easy for me to do, I get bored and tired in an instant. So I wanted to really start making an effort and work hard in math. And I have, and I really am able to have fun and still be working hard.

This motto or frame of mind or whatever you want to call it really has helped me. And I'm not even joking, at the end of the day I think the next day is a weekend. I have been able to make every day a Friday.

And I'm going to read the book "Every Day A Friday" by Joel Osteen. I'm not forcing you to read the book, but I want to encourage you to try this philosophy on your own. Try to have every day be a Friday.

But tomorrow really is a Friday, and you guys would really make it great if you checked out these two blogs I wrote on ION: iPhone 5 AnnouncementThe Wii U.

Thank you guys for always being supportive! Happy Friday!

Keep On TGIF,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment