Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sheldon Cooper

Hello gingers! My run today sucked, but Sheldon Cooper made it better.

First of all, hello brunettes. Don't be scared okay, we're friendly here. Sometimes.

But blondes are still not happening right now. Sorry, but we just don't want you here :)

Now let's talk about the Big Bang Theory. I find it to be one of the best TV shows because it just combines all the things I love. Humor, sarcasm, and nerdy guys. It's a pretty good combination of the three too.

I also love Brits. Did I mention that yesterday? I was in a peanut butter induced coma.

I have not had anything of importance to say in like a month. I'm just talking about peanut butter, and the Big Bang Theory, and Brits. Let's try to expand this. Possibly.

Let's talk about....football.

Tomorrow is the varsity football game, and I'm very excited. But it's against our rivals, so it's even more exciting. GO SABERCATS. We are just going to own. And I'm going to be there. And I'm going to be the loudest ginger in the stadium.

Keep On Going To Football Games,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment