Monday, September 17, 2012

Homework

Hello gingers! You may have guessed already, but this is not going to be the grand blog you were expecting.

I'm really sorry about that and I'll try my best to do it tomorrow, but I just have a ton of homework this week. And it's all in math. I've been really busy lately so I haven't had a good chance to work on it.

Excuses, excuses I know. But I just want to let you know that the cause of my stress and lack of blogging, and borderline insomnia is because of this crazy amount of homework I have. Showdown, is like spirit week but it's a big event where people play games and it's a competition between the grades and it's really super fun. And homecoming. Homecoming bro.

So that's what I've been up to. Thanks for bearing with my lack of an internet presence lately.

Keep On Being Present,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment