Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello My Darlings

Hello gingers! I'm pretty bored today. So let's just have a party.

How are you today? Because I'm pretty swell. I went from being a walrus, to a student, to a friend by skyping at least 5 other people in the course of 1 night.

And I'm pretty bored. But I have pretty much all my homework done, and I just have some things I need to finish up, like this blog. Because it has just become part of my daily gist. I can't think of doing anything different. It's kind of weird, but it's true.

But you guys are my sparkling angels, and I would never ruin that. Because you just are.

So that's all I have to say today. I think I'm going to post my speech here tomorrow. Or when I have it done.

Keep On Writing Speeches,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment