Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Omigod I Don't Like This

Hello gingers! So I'm really not digging this new blogging template.

Obviously I have avoided switching until the last second. I don't like that I'm talking to you in a word document and that things aren't organized. I don't like how nice everything looks on the outside. This is going to take a lot of getting used to.

So it's one of my best friend's birthday today. Happy birthday Sydney. 

So I think we are going to get to that amazingly amazing blog Friday. I'm not positive though because we have homecoming and the homecoming game, and everything for showdown. It's going to be a little bit crazy.

I'm sorry the blogs have sucked lately. I'm trying the best I can.

Keep On Getting New Templates,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment