Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tomorrow Is Friday

Hello gingers! Tomorrow is Friday, and I really am going to try to make a good effort to get that blog I've been promising to you.

Thursday are the last day of the week where I really have to worry about things going on, so it's a huge WORLD off my shoulders to have a Friday.

Weekends are pretty sacred to me, and I don't sacrifice my sleeping, my eating, or my general laziness/absorption of information in the form of video time. It takes a lot to get me to do the normal things that teenagers do.

Especially lately. My past few weekends have been jam packed with stuff, but not this weekend. Everything is going to go perfectly.

SO, party hard everybody. The weekend has arrived.

Keep On Having Sacred Weekends,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment