Sunday, September 16, 2012

Book Haul

Hello gingers! I went to the bookstore today, and it was fun.

I'm sorry about not having a blog yesterday. I was seriously busy the entire day, and I slept over at a friend's house. It was a little cray. But I don't need to make excuses to you guys.

So I officially have 6 books to read in the coming future. Half of them fiction, half of them introspection. Because you know I'm just a pro-reader and all.

I also have some stuff for school. And I have a lot of homework. And this.

So you can see I have a lot on my plate, and that's why I have to go. I know this was terribly short but I have good stuff tomorrow, I promise! And I'm going to explain what showdown is! And it's going to be crazy!

Keep On Getting Books,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment