Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rainy Days

Hello gingers! Today was a cold, rainy day, and it's hard not to be poetic on these days.

These are my favorite days. Especially in school, it's all dim in the rooms because most of the light comes from the windows. It's so nice when everyone feels so calmed by it.

And I like the cold. I like wearing a hoodie, but noting else over it. And I like when my hoodie gets wet and then I put it on later in the day and it's nice and cold. It's just very great.

The rain is great, and I love it. I hope it keeps raining just so I can have a couple more days of peace.

This blog is late, I know. And I haven't been keeping up with my goal I set for myself the other day. I'm going to try to get to it. It just seems like everyday there is some kind of setback. Like some test I have to study for, and like today, a debate meeting that threw off my schedule by an hour or so.

But I've been thinking about this philosophy that every day is a Friday if you have the right frame of mind. And in math, it was a Friday. So I'm going to keep going with that. Try it. Every day is a Friday.

I hope you guys have a nice day tomorrow, but I'm going to go. I wish I had something more stimulating or interesting to say today, but I don't. It's just one of those calm, rainy days.

Thanks for sticking with me.

Keep On Raining,
Rachael The Ginger

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly how I feel about rainy days. Depressing, but in a cool way. Also, it's raining here right now, too. Curious!

    ReplyDelete