Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm Just So Sick With It All

Hello gingers! So today was going to be the day where I get stuff done. And then I got sick.

So I just got over a cold, and then I got what I've diagnosed myself with as sour stomach. I get it a lot when I'm just feeling under the weather anyway. It causes severe pain and agony that's for sure.

But what's bad about it is that yesterday as I was laying in bed I was just thinking that today was going to be the day where I just crank out everything on my to-do list right when I get home. I was going to shower, and blog, and do homework right when I got home. Just so I can see if that strategy works a little bit better than watching videos and goofing off sporadically in between the times when I'm actually doing things.

But then I got sick. And all I wanted to do was lay in bed and watch videos and try to make my pain go away. But it didn't. And I just want to count the minutes until I'm able to go to sleep and have it all be over in the morning. But that's not a guarantee which is the scary part.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

Keep On Joining The Dark Side,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment