Friday, September 14, 2012

Man I Wish I Had Something To Say Today

Hello gingers! But we've learned previously that if we say things when we don't have anything to say, we are spreading a horrible disease.

So let's not.

Let's face the facts guys. I am superbly tired from this exhausting week and I have lots of stuff to do this weekend. I have to get up at 7 like an animal tomorrow to work at a fundraiser and I have to go to a birthday party with a bunch of popular people. So that should be fun.

I'm just going to hide in a corner with my one friend. This is going to be nice.

HIGH SCHOOL.

But I will get through this weekend, I promise. Whatever it takes. It feels like my weekends are busier than my actual week. But everyday is a Friday. Even on weekends.

SO, I'm going to go sleep now. Have a good night guys!

Keep On Sleeping,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment