Saturday, September 8, 2012

Running In The Dark

Hello gingers! When you run in the dark, it feels like you're part of the zombie apocalypse. Just sayin'

So I ran in the dark today and it was really weird. I couldn't really see anything, and I couldn't really tell how fast I was going. And maybe I was running away from something bigger. Bigger than myself. That I just can't come to terms with yet.

It's crazy stuff. But I did go running today. So I can attempt to bounce back from our defeat from the football game yesterday. This morning was exactly how I thought it was going to be. My throat hurt, and I felt a minor version of a hangover, I think.

But let's just say I felt pretty cool running in the dark. And I totally did not get scared of things moving from time to time. Not at all.

Not even when there were balloons moving and hitting against pillars in the dark. Not. Even.

But that's it. See you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Running From Zombies And Or Balloons,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment