Monday, September 24, 2012

And All The Sudden

Hello gingers! That magical blog I've been promising for a while is coming, I promise. Just not tonight.

I thought today was going to be all good and I was going to have so much time, and I was going to get everything done. But I was horribly wrong.

I seriously woke up at 4. So I wasted an entire day. I'm rushing to get things done like I usually do, and I realized how much stuff I actually have to do and how long it's actually going to take me.

So it was an awesome weekend. But then all the sudden the harsh reality has slapped me in the face again. I'm pretty sure I got most of what I needed to do done. But I forgot things, and that just makes even harder to try to recreate them at home, in an attempt to get it done.

School is hard, but we are only 2 weeks away from ending this quarter. If I can make it through, I'm just golden.

Keep On Being Scholars,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment