Thursday, May 10, 2012

For The Music's Sake

Hello gingers! I'm really sorry about yesterday's blog! I did not know that was going to happen! Never again!

So I just came back from my last concert of 8th grade, my last concert of the year, and my last concert with the group I've grown to love for 2 years. It was also my orchestra's teachers last concert.

She's retiring and it's really cool! But also sad. i already broke down on stage and I don't need to do it again!

It was just the best thing ever and I'm so proud of my section and my orchestra! I'm proud of everything we accomplished this year and even if we go our separate ways I will never forget them! I love you guys!

It was just amazing. Words cannot describe. But that's tomorrows blog.

Keep On Loving The Music,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment