Saturday, May 12, 2012

Scariest Moment Of My Life

Hello gingers! I just had the most legit minecraft experience ever.

The Canadian went on a killing spree and Sydney and I had to hide and it was just the scariest thing ever. I even teleported to hell at one point and he still followed me! SO scary!

And now Sydney is brushing her teeth and things are about to get real. I'm actually typing these words secretly as my parents are asleep and I'm supposed to be asleep too.

But my mom doesn't read my blogs so it's okay. Shhh.

And that's how I'm spending my weekend. I saw the Avengers though. That was absolutely amazing by the way. I highly recommend it. Movie of the year by far.

I am totally geeking out over Captain America though. He's awesome.

Happy Mother's Day almost! See ya then! (Tomorrow)

Keep On Being Legit,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment