Thursday, May 3, 2012

Letters Of Thanks

Hello gingers! It's almost the end of the year!

I know I've said this a lot but it's completely true. This summer is going to freaking rock! Videos all the time, fun things all the time. It's just going to be the mos awesome thing in the world and I'm really, really excited.

Because it's almost the end of the year an we have about 2 and a half weeks left, I've started to write letters to some of my favorite teachers. I think they're pretty cool. They're basically thanking them for all the hard work they do and all the awesome joy and memories they have given me. Especially teachers who are retiring and teachers who just made my 8th grade year and my life pretty awesome.

It's important to appreciate people in your life, and it's especially important to appreciate those who teach you and motivate you and inspire you and make you a better person. Teachers have always done that for me and now that I'm leaving 8th grade and middle school in general it's really important.

Teachers make the future. Thank one of them.

Thank you guys too. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Teaching,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. Tomorrow is May The 4th! Star Wars!

No comments:

Post a Comment