Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Hello gingers! You guys are probably off getting crunched on virgin margaritas aren't you?

Of course you are. You naughty gingers.

But anyways it's Cinco De Mayo today and that's really cool! You may or may not know this but I'm originally from Arizona so my life has been heavily influenced by Mexican culture. I feel like it's really important to embrace your past and your heritage and where you came from because you couldn't be the person you are today without it.

Respect and acknowledge your past because without it, your present day means nothing.

So my family celebrated a little for Cinco De Mayo and we had Mexican Spoon Bread and el bondigas for dinner. It was delightful and it was a fun holiday.

My parents aren't really drinkers though so I didn't get any virgin margaritas and that makes me mad. But whatever. I'll celebrate when I'm older.

But that's it for today. See you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Partying,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment