Monday, May 7, 2012

You Know Your A Hipster When You Write A Song About Rain

Hello gingers! I don't consider myself much of a hipster but when I play guitar and sig songs about rain and clouds and sunshine I definitely feel like a hipster.

But if it's for a video I guess it's worth it. I'm trying to step up my game with the comedy. My newest video is probably gonna be some type of wheezy waiter thing. I think thats pretty cool.

I have some ideas of what I'm going to do. And I think it's going to be pretty good. If I can pull it off. And if mom will let me use her new fancy camera.

So that's my life. But I have been further researching cameras and I'm getting pretty serious. But I will take any help I can get. Just help me out guys. That's all I'm asking for.

And maybe we will have a super awesome music video amazing ness in the future if it works out. It's all part of my devious plan to take over the world. Cmon guys.

But that's it for today. I know I'm pretty boring and all being a hipster but I didn't have much to say today.

See you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Being Mainstream,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment