Monday, May 14, 2012

Bad Habits

Hello gingers! For the third time I have snuck downstairs to write a blog!

Look what I do for you people! I'm risking my good reputation as the good child for you!

Just to write a blog I have snuck downstairs at 10:30 at night to write this little stupid piece of crap. It's what I do for you people. It's just losing my ipod. I thought it was a bad habit to stay up really late on my ipod just messing around but it's much worse when I have to sneak downstairs!

I just really hope I find my ipod because sneaking downstairs to be on the computer is a really bad habit and if it starts forming, I'm screwed. I just have to keep doing it until the end of the school year. Then I'm going to Hawaii. And then it's summer break! I will have all day to do the crap I want on the internet. No more of this sneaky business.

And later in the summer I will probably have a laptop so problem solved! Woot!

That's our plan of action. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Having GOOD Habits,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment