Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rumor Has It.

Hello gingers! Or rumour has it if you're british.

I can't stay up late tonight so I'm blogging right now. I have to wake up at 3:30 which is coincidentally the time I went to sleep last night. I'm gonna play minecraft for like a half an hour and then I'm going to sleep my heart out.

If you're wondering why I have to wake up at such an ungodly hour, it's because my mom is running her 4th half marathon tomorrow. She usually runs them out of state because she has like sister trips to do it so we usually don't get to see her do it. But now she's running one in Denver so we got to go see it.

Hey, my mom is a race mom now and I have to put up with these things now ;)

It's actually interesting to see how it's become a part of the entire family. I'll explain sometime, maybe.

Anyways. I like Adele.

See you tomorrow.

Keep On Waking Up With Folger's In Your Cup,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment