Friday, May 25, 2012

Coffee At Night Is A Bad Idea

Hello gingers! Guess who just drank a bunch of coffee at 10:30 at night!? This girl!

I've seriously been browsing the interwebs all day, so what I want to do is basically just have today be a day where I share cool/important things to you. I want you guys to see a little bit of what I actually do on the internet. Hint: not much.

SO this little video I found a while ago and it still remains true to me that this is one of the greatest videos of all time. It is true that I found this on the hipster emo girl tumblr but i think it's amazing and I'm going to show it to you anyway.

I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER!

This next video just made my entire freaking life. I was laughing so hard at the lady in the pink shirt! She's amazing! Watch, I'm gonna be just like her when I'm old! Watch this now!


So amazing.

The next video is amazing on a lot of different levels. I just love the style and just how creative this video is. I can't really explain it. It's just amazing to watch.


I just love it.

That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it. I'll see you tomorrow.

Keep On Viewing,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment