Thursday, May 17, 2012

Balloon Cars

Hello gingers! I feel like I've been more antisocial lately, now that I haven't been skyping people as much.

Guys it's a real crisis. I'm not talking to the same people about the same things! And I'm not playing minecraft! Oh my goodness!

But this is the first day in a while that I've been able to break the habit. That's right I'm blogging at a perfectly normal and appropriate time. And I'm caught up on all my videos! And I'm about to shower and do homework!

The days are just hot and cold. I'm either up until midnight trying to get everything done or I'm just hanging around in my room because I don't want to go to sleep. Can't really get a constant schedule. That's who I am though.

I've still got much to do though. Lots of things to do including the balloon cars. We are basically building a car and it's powered by a balloon. I'm not sure how mine is going to work and I'm not even sure if I really care. But were gonna just try. Because that's all that matters. Science.

And that's what I have to do today. Boom.

But I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Ballooning,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment