Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Math Tests Are Scary

Hello gingers! I kind of have a lot of stuff to do in school lately!

It's the end of the year and we are being put through the hardest stuff. It's ridiculous. I can handle classes like science and in other classes we are just watching movies or doing other fun stuff. It's mainly math that gets me.

Math has always been stressful for me. It's not that I'm bad at it, it's that when I don't understand concepts and things I get really frustrated. It is not a fun time at all.

And because it's the end of the year we have math finals. And they are not fun at all. The tests are really hard and I always think I'm doing better than I actually am. It's a thing you know.

But somehow I will make my way through it. I'm not sure how but I will.

And maybe I'll manage getting a B. That would actually be pretty cool.

Anyway, see you tomorrow.

Keep On Doing Math,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment