Friday, May 11, 2012

How Lazy Can One Person Be?

Hello gingers! By the title of this blog you probably know that I'm not going to talk about yesterday today!

I just had a lazy type of day and I just don't really feel like doing anything. Doing things? That's ridiculous.

And I've been bummed out because I can't find my ipod and all. It really sucks that I lost it because it was basically my life. I used it for absolutely everything, and I mean everything. I didn't even realize how much I would miss it until it was gone. And now it's gone.

I feel like I looked everywhere for it but I'm still working on it. But right now I'm too tired.

I'm actually really tired. I laid in my bed and I knew I had to blog on the computer because I didn't have my ipod but I had to find the strength within me to get up and do it. Not in the mood to anything and I'm about to go to sleep like right now.

Like right now. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Looking,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment